|KKP / kkp.go.id|
Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan Republik Indonesia - KKP or most commonly known as Kementerian KKP is the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries of the Republic of Indonesia. Kementerian KKP is one of the Ministries in Indonesian working cabinet (Kabinet Kerja) which oversees the maritime affairs and fisheries sectors. Kementerian KKP was previously known as Departemen Kelautan dan Perikanan (DKP) or the Department of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. The Ministry has its legal domicile in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl Medan Merdeka Timur No 16 Jakarta 10041. According to Kementerian KKP's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the organizational structure of Kementerian KKP comprise of 1 Secretary General, 1 Inspector General, 5 Directorate Generals, and 3 Agencies. Kementerian KKP is headed by a Minister of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. Since October 2014, its Minister is Susi Pudjiastuti. She is a businesswoman and owner of airline company PT ASI Pudjiastuti Aviation (Susi Air).
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan Republik Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Rekrutmen Penyuluh Perikanan Bantu Manajemen Usaha
Kelautan dan Perikanan Tahun Anggaran 2016
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Fear of God Almighty.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Maximum age 50 years old when registering.
- Never involved in the drug problem and was sentenced to a criminal.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1 / DIV) all majors.
- Not located as a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS), Civil Servants (PNS), member of TNI/POLRI, Regional Honor Employee, State-Owned / Private Employees, Fisheries Extension Help / Companion in SKPD / other ministries funded by APBN / APBD.
- Not pregnant for Female applicants.
- 200 positions available.
- Placement locations are prioritized according residency applicants in Minapolitan / center for maritime affairs and fisheries.
- Competent in the use of computer applications (Microsoft Office), email and social media.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in following areas
- As a management consultant business areas of marine and fisheries, and/or
- As a financial consultant bank partners (KKMB) field of marine and fisheries, and/or
- As a manager / cooperative business consultant / microfinance institutions in the minapolitan / center for maritime affairs and fisheries, and / or
- As a management consultant in salt business.
- Willing to sign a performance contract.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply please refer official source from KKP on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to www.pusluh.kkp.go.id and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 26 May 2016. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)