|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, PPI's total revenue in 2014 was down 17.49% at Rp 1,224.8 billion as compared with the achievement of the year 2013 amounted to Rp 1,484.6 billion. PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) reported loss Rp 37.5 billion in the year 2014 as compared with profit of Rp 18.3 billion in 2013. This figures was stated by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises in its State-Owned Enterprises Profile 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Medical Sales Representative
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) majoring in Agriculture, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Pharmacy, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preference is given to applicants with prior experience in sales.
- Strong selling and communication skills.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia : Medan, Palembang, Bandar Lampung, Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Makassar and Manado.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) majoring in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Strong skills in administration and general affair.
- No work experience is required.