|PT Pertamina Patra Niaga / pertaminapatraniaga.com|
Pertamina Patra Niaga runs its business through 20 marketing representative offices, and 21 operational representative offices spread in 4 regional offices spread across Indonesia. The Company's main office is registered at Gedung Wisma Tugu II Lt 2 - Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav C7-9 Setiabudi, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan. Pertamina Patra Niaga also supported by 7 subsidiary/affiliate companies, namely PT Patra Trading (99.82% owned by Pertamina Patra Niaga), PT Patra Badak Arun Solusi (96.01%), Patra Logistic (90%), Indo Thai Trading (51%), Patra SK (35%), Pertamina Dana Ventura (0.07%) and Patra Jasa (0.02%).
In term of financial performance, Pertamina Patra Niaga produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to PT Pertamina Patra Niaga Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Pertamina Patra Niaga managed to record total revenue of USD 1,769.39 million in 2014, an increase of 4.47% from the previous year of USD 1,693.68 million. Pertamina Patra Niaga successfully recorded a total profit of USD 37.02 million in 2014. This reflected an 91.31% increase from USD 19.35 million in 2013.
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Pertamina Patra Niaga are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Handling Cargo - Loading Master
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum/Oil/Gas Engineering, Shipping or equivalent.
- Have a good skills in oil and petrochemical, oil and gas engineering and cargo measurement.
- Have minimum 2 years experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have Loading Master certification.
- Have a good understanding of oil flow calculation on the ship bunker or land bunker.
- Must know HSSE Operation procedure.
- Possess HSSE Training certificate (ex : Basic Fire Fighting).
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office.
- Have a good health in Physical (eye vision, etc).
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil and Gas or equivalent.
- Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in oil and gas industry, please drop your CV not later than 5 May 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with subject title Handling Cargo - Loading Master. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)