|PT Kaltim Prima Coal / kpc.co.id|
In terms of operational performance, KPC's total coal production in Sangatta and Bengalon reported 2.03% down, from 53.5 million ton in 2013 to 52.4 million tons in 2014. This figures was stated by PT Bumi Resources Tbk in its Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Kaltim Prima Coal invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Supervisor Operation – Power Plant (SPV-O)
- Supervisor Mechanical Maintenance – Power Plant (SPV-ME)
- Supervisor Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance – Power Plant (SPV-EL)
- Technician – Electrical & Instrumentation (TECH-EL)
- Technician – Mechanical (TECH-ME)
- Operator – Power Plant (OP-O)
- Minimum SMK (Electricity/Mechanical) with 7 years of experience as same position in power plant or D3 (Electro/Mechanical) with 5 years of experience as same position in power plant (1, 2, 3).
- Minimum SMK (Electricity/Mechanical) with 4 years of experience in power plant or D3 (Electro/Mechanical) with 2 years of experience in power plant (4, 5, 6).
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum average SKHUN score of 7 for SMK or minimum GPA of 3.00 for D3.
- Possess SIO Boiler is preferred (4)
- Maximum age of 35 years old per 1 May 2016.
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to work in shifts
- Not afraid of heights
- Well-behaved and never involved crime and drug misuse
- Preferably have experience working in the power plant that uses technology Boiler Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion (CFBC).
For further information, please refer official soure from Petromindo on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please submit your application letter, CV, copy of ID Card, legalized copies of diploma and transcripts, photograph 3x4 and working reference (in PDF or JPG format with maximum file size of 15Mb) to PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL Superintendent Recruitment /Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id. Please mention the position applied and position code on the email subject. Closing date 20 April 2016. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)