|Unilever / unilever.co.id|
According to Unilever Indonesia financial report (3Q 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia achieved positive financial performance in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15, ended in 30 September 2015). Despite of the economy slow down, Unilever Indonesia posted total net sales of Rp27.54 trillion throughout 3Q 2015. This amount is an increase of 5.8% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp1,34 trillion.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree of any major.
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA score 2.80 out of 4.00.
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
- Actively involved in campus organization activities.
- Dynamic, love working field, communicative and healthy.
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from PPKK Unair on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to http://bit.ly/1YEfyXj. To apply for the position, please submit your application before 31 March 2016. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)