|Unilever / unilever.co.id|
Unilever Indonesia achieved positive financial performance In the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15, ended in 30 September 2015). Despite of the economy slow down, Unilever Indonesia was able to record net sales of Rp27.54 trillion in 3Q 2015. This figures reflected an 5.8% increase from Rp1,34 trillion in the same period previous year (3Q 2014), according to Unilever Indonesia financial report (3Q 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) – Indonesia 2016 (Batch 2)
- UFLP Supply Chain (Job Number : 160004WW)
- UFLP Marketing (Job Number : 160004WP)
- UFLP Human Resources (Job Number : 160004WU)
- UFLP Finance (Job Number : 160004WO)
- UFLP Customer Development (Job Number : 160004WT)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in
- Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering (UFLP Supply Chain)
- All majors (UFLP Marketing, UFLP Human Resources, UFLP Finance and UFLP Customer Development).
- Grade Point Average ≥ 3.00.
- Professionals with max 2 years experience and open for 2016 graduates (or will be graduated).
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to www.unilever.co.id/careers. The closing date of application submission is 31 March 2016, so make sure you submit the documents prior to the date. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)