Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - Management Regular Program PT PP March 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 1.3.16 | 10:12 AM


PT PP (Persero) Tbk
PT PP (Persero) Tbk / pt-pp.com
PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - PT PP or referred to as "PT PP (Persero) Tbk" is an Indonesian state-owned company that is involved in construction work and investment in both Indonesia and abroad. PT PP (Persero) Tbk is majority-owned by the Indonesian government with a 51% stake. The remaining 49% interest in PT PP (Persero) Tbk is owned by PP Employees Shareholders Cooperative (KKPSPP), 4.01%; and investor and public shareholders (public), 44.99%. PT PP (Persero) Tbk is based in Jakarta and now has 5 key subsidiary companies; PT PP Dirganeka (99.999% owned by PTPP), PT PP Pracetak (99.999%), PT Gitanusa Sarana Niaga (99.99%), PT PP Alkon (99.98%), and PT PP Properti Tbk (99.9%).

PT PP (Persero) Tbk  managed to strengthen its financial performance in the third quarter of 2015 (Q3 2015, ended in 30 September 2015). PT PP (Persero) Tbk reported total operating revenue of Rp 8,774.67 billion in Q3 2015, according to PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Financial Highlight as cited by JobsCDC.com. These total operating revenue figures reflected  a 12.39% growth as compared with Rp 7,807.54 billion in the same period previous year. PT PP (Persero) Tbk posted total comprehensive profit of Rp 445.82 billion in Q3 2015, representing a growth of 59.59% as compared with Rp 279.36 in Q3 2014.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk is in need of the following staff for employment in Jakarta as follows:

Human Resources Officer - Management Regular Program

  • Hold an S1 degree from a reputable/state university with min. GPA 3.00, majoring in Psychology, Administration, Management, PR.
  • Age not more than 26 years.
  • Fresh Graduate, or less than 1 year of experience.
  • TOEFL / TOEFL Prediction Score at least 450.
  • Strong understanding about the structure and performance of human resources
  • Neat, attractive appearance, and hard workers will be highly prioritized.
  • Willing to be placed throughout the area of operations of PT PP (Persero) Tbk.
For further information, please refer offical source from PT PP (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in construction company, please register yourself to http://recruitment.ptpp.co.id and follow the steps carefully. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - Management Regular Program PT PP March 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs