Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Haleyora Power - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff, Assistant Mgr PLN Group April 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 30.3.16 | 10:06 PM

Advertisements


PT Haleyora Power
PT Haleyora Power / haleyorapower.co.id
PT Haleyora Power - PT HP or referred to as "Haleyora Power" is a rapid growing Indonesian company that is involved in electricity industry. Haleyora Power concentrates its business activities in the field of electricity power generation.  Its business include developing, constructing, operation and maintenance of electrical power plant. PT Haleyora Power is a member of the national electricity company of Indonesia, PT PLN (Persero) or PLN Group. At present, PLN Group holds 99.99% ownership of Haleyora Power’s shares. The rest is owned by YPK PLN amounted to 0.01%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Haleyora Power runs its business through 6 regional spread across Indonesia. The Company also supported by 2 subsidiary/affiliate companies, namely PT Haleyora Powerindo (90% owned by Haleyora Power) and PT Energi Pelabuhan Indonesia (45% owned by Haleyora Power).

Haleyora Power’s performance in 2014 improved over the previous year. According to PT PLN (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Haleyora Power successfully recorded its total assets of Rp 364 mllions, an increase of 15.55% year-on-year (yoy) from Rp 315 millions in the previous year.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Haleyora Power is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:

Staf Pengadaan (Procurement Staff)

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 majoring in Law, Economics with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
  • Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of procurement.
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Expertise with Microsoft Office/Excel.
  • English literacy (minimum passive).
  • Strong negotiation skill.
  • Able to work in a team.
Deputi Manager Pengadaan (Asisten Manager Level)

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum S1 majoring in Law, Economics with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of procurement of goods/services.
  • Possess certification in procurement of goods/services.
  • Expertise with Microsoft Office/Excel.
  • English literacy, spoken and written.
  • Strong negotiation skill.
  • Able to work in a team.
  • Good leadership skill.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please register and submit your application directly through Jobstreet's system at Procurement Staff - Deputi Manager. Closing date 28 April 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Haleyora Power - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff, Assistant Mgr PLN Group April 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs