|PT Danareksa (Persero) / danareksa.com|
To achieve the company vision, to be the pre-eminent financial services company in the region, PT Danareksa (Persero) invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Anggota Komite Tata Kelola Terintegrasi
- Minimum age 30 years and maximum 50 years.
- Have the educational background or expertise in the field of risk management, accounting or finance.
- Hands-on experience in the field of risk management.
- Strong communication skill.
- Strong understanding of financial statements, business Danareksa particularly with regard to services or the Company's operations, the audit process, risk management, and legislation in the field of capital market, legislation in the field of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) as well as related legislation.
- Able to perform the duties of the Committee TKT accurately and timely.
- If adopted and raised as a member of the Committee TKT, may not concurrently as:
- Member of the Board of Commissioners on state enterprises or other companies;
- Secretary / staff of the Secretariat of the Board of Commissioners on state enterprises or other companies;
- Other committee members on the Company; and / or
- Committee members on state / other companies.
- Past experience as the other committees in SOEs is an added value.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Danareksa (Persero) on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please send your application, CV, copies of diploma and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (in PDF format) or send hard copy to Dewan Komisaris PT Danareksa (Persero) - Jl Medan Merdeka Selatan 14 Jakarta 10110. Closing date 8 March 2016. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)