|Bank Bukopin / bukopin.co.id|
Despite of the economy slow down, Bank Bukopin showed a strong performance in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q 2015, ended in 30 September 2015) and recorded a growth of 14.84% in total assets amounted to Rp 89.5 trillion over the same period at previous year (Rp 77.9 trillion in 3Q 2014). Total operating earning after tax amounted to Rp 798.3 billio in 3Q 2015, which represented an increase of 17.98% over total operating earning after tax recorded in 3Q 2014 of Rp 676.6 billion. This figures was stated by Bank Bukopin in its Corporate Presentation 3Q 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Bukopin Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Management Development Program
- Minimal S1 from the department of Economics, Business, Law, Psychology, Informatics Engineering, Information Systems, Civil Engineering, Electro Engineering, Information Technology / Computer, Architecture, Mathematics, Statistics, Communication.
- Both fresh graduate and experienced (maximum 1 - 2 years) candidates are highly welcome.
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Have a GPA score min 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS) out from 4.00.
- Minimal TOEFL score of 450.
- Minimum height of155 cm (Female) and 160 cm (Male) with weight loss professionals.
- Willing to be placed in all branches of Bank Bukopin.
- To be responsible, good integrity, discipline, and highly committed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Eager to learn and have strong willingness to work to achieve the best possible results.
- Able to work in a team as well as work with individual targets.
- Never dishonorably discharged from the institution or legal entity government and private.
- Have a valid SCKC from the police.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind (partial or total), free from the influence of narcotics and other additives
For further information, please refer official source from Undip Career Center on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of Bank Bukopin's big family, you could come and directly submit your work application along with CV and other relevant certificates or documents to support the application to Undip Career Expo that will held on 19-20 March 2016 (08.00 - 16.00 WIB) at Auditorium Imam Barjo, Kampus Undip Pleburan, Semarang. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)