|Otoritas Jasa Keuangan / ojk.go.id|
Headquartered in Jakarta, OJK now has 29 OJK Offices spread in 6 regional offices, namely Regional I Jakarta, Regional II Bandung, Regional III Surabaya, Regional IV Semarang, Regional V Sumatera, and Regional VI Makassar. OJK's main office is located at Gedung Soemitro Djojohadikusumo, Jl Lapangan Banteng Timur 2-4 Jakarta 10710. Since July 2012, OJK chaired by Muliaman Dharmansyah Hadad.
Due to strengthen its team, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Program Pendidikan Calon Staff (PCS-OJK)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1), majoring in the following discipline
- Accounting, Economics/Economics and Business (Economic Sciences, Economics, Development Studies, Business Management).
- Sharia Economics.
- Social Economics.
- Informatics (Informatics Engineering, Informatics Management, Information System).
- Computer Science.
- Electro Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Commerce Administration.
- International Relation.
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Male or Female.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Have completed a minimum education S1 or S2 from local or overseas universies, accompanied by certificates from the following:
- State universities (PTN)
- Private universities (PTS) with minimum accreditation program of B.
- Overseas universities must get acknowledgment / endorsement bachelor S1 / S2 from The DG Education and Student Affairs - The Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education (RISTEKDIKTI).
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Age (per 1 April 2016)
- S1: maximum age of 29 years old
- S2: maximum age of 32 years old.
- Have national identity cards (KTP) is still valid.
- Good level in English.
- Do not have any siblings and / or husband / wife who works as an employee or prospective employee at OJK.
- Willing to be placed in the working area of OJK.
- Willing to undergo a bond and release the bond department of the company / institution anywhere.
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee at the company / institution anywhere.
- Never and / or not being in litigation or involved in legal proceedings.