|BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id|
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan's business results in 2014 showed improved performance compared to 2013. BPJS Ketenagakerjaan booked total assets of Rp11,416 billion or 3.19% above the target (RKAT) of Rp11,063 billion, according to BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Total investment funds in 2014 worth of Rp186,964 billion, or 1.03% above the target of Rp 185,067 bullion. Referring to its Annual Report, total realization of investment income in 2014 amounted to Rp 23,268 billion or 46.71% from the target of Rp15,874 billion,
In line with its continued expansion program, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Customer Service Officer
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Good looking with minimum height of 155 cm for Female or 165 cm for Male
- Have ideal body weight and posture proportioned.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Minimum D3 from all departments from an accredited institution of at least B.
- A minimum GPA of 2.50 (scale 4.00)
- Age as of 31 December 2016.
- For S1: Not yet the 27th birthday.
- For D3: Not yet the 25th birthday.
- Not a Child (biological and stepchildren) and brother (biological, step-, and in-laws) of the active employees of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Have a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulousness and good administrative document.
- Strong computer skill (especially Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel).
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- The candidate with prior experience in the similar job title is preferred.
- Willing to be placed in all over the working area of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Willing to undergo a bond department for 2 years period.
- Willing not to get married during the first year of bond department.
For further information, please refer official source from BPJS Ketenagakerjaan on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to https://karir.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id. Closing date for these applications is 12 March 2016. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. Late submissions will not be considered and phone inquiries will not be accepted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)