Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

Asuransi Tugu - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff Pertamina Group March 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 23.3.16 | 5:56 AM

Advertisements


PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia
Asuransi Tugu / tugu.com
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - TPI or referred to as "Asuransi Tugu" is a reputable financial services company in Indonesia with strong business focus on general insurance industry. Asuransi Tugu concentrates its business activities on loss insurance services related to oil and gas industry as well as marine hull. The Company also provides a full range of insurance products which include health insurance, credit insurance, aviation insurance, credit insurance, fire insurance, transportation and salvage insurance. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is a member of PT Pertamina (Persero) or Pertamina Group, the national oil company of Indonesia. Pertamina Group holds 65% ownership of Asuransi Tugu’s shares. The remaining 35% interest in Asuransi Tugu is owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima, 17.6%; Siti Taskiyah, 12.15%; and Mohamad Satya Permadi, 5.25%. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia runs its business through 6 domestic office networks located at Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang and Palembang. The Company also supported by 1 overseas office at Hongkong.

In term of financial performance, Asuransi Tugu reached significant performance in 2014. According to PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia Financial Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company booked total comprehensive profit of Rp 444.78 billion in 2014, a 14.25% growth as compared with Rp 389.31 billion in 2013.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Marketing Staff - Medan Branch Office (MKTS - MDN)

Requirements
  • Minimum requirement of Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university.
  • Have a GPA score min 3.0 (scale 4.0).
  • The candidate with prior experience minimum of 2 years in general insurance company as a marketing is preferred.
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Male or Female, not older than 27 years of age on 1 April 2016.
  • Have excellent health.
  • Strong knowledge of general insurance business industry.
  • English literacy, spoken and written.
  • Possess professional insurance degree (AAAIK or AAIK) will be an extra advantage.
  • Excellent as a team worker and in partnership with other organizations.
  • Fast learner and strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Strong interpersonal skill.
  • Proficient knowledge in computer or Information System is an advantage.
  • Have excellent skill in operating Microsoft Office and internet applications.
  • Willing to be placed in North Sumatera (Medan Branch Office).
  • Local resident and living in same city as work location (Medan) or North Sumatera province is an advantage.
For further information, please refer official source from Asuransi Tugu on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please submit your application letter with comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph not later than 16 April 2016 to: hrdrecruitment@tugu.com. Please indicate the position code on the left side of the envelope or your email subject. Or submit your resume to www.tugu.com/career/submit-cv. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. Asuransi Tugu - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff Pertamina Group March 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs