|Unilever / unilever.co.id|
In the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15, ended in 30 September 2015), Unilever Indonesia achieved positive financial performance. Despite of the economy slow down, Unilever Indonesia was able to record net sales of Rp27.54 trillion in 3Q 2015. This figures reflected an 5.8% increase from Rp1,34 trillion in the same period previous year. This figures was stated by Unilever Indonesia in its latest published financial report (3Q15) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are looking for qualified candidate to fill the positions
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) – Indonesia 2016 (Batch 1)
- UFLP Supply Chain – Job Number: 160002PK
- UFLP Marketing – Job Number: 1600027D
- UFLP Finance – Job Number: 1600027A
- UFLP Customer Development – Job Number: 160002PN
- Strong leadership skills.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in
- Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering (UFLP Supply Chain)
- All majors (UFLP Marketing, UFLP Finance and UFLP Customer Development).
- Grade Point Average GPA score
- GPA ≥ 3.00 (UFLP Supply Chain, UFLP Finance and UFLP Customer Development).
- GPA = 3.00 (UFLP Marketing).
- Professionals with max 2 years experience and open for 2016 graduates (or will be graduated).
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please directly signing and submit your online application through Unilever's linked e-Recruitment at UFLP Supply Chain – .UFLP Marketing – UFLP Finance – UFLP Customer Development. The applications must be submitted before 28 February 2016. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com /Source)