|Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
According to Bank Indonesia's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Indonesia is led by the Board of Governors, comprising the Governor, a senior deputy governor and at least four and not more than seven deputy governors. The Governor and senior deputy governor of Bank Indonesia are nominated and appointed by the President of Republic of Indonesia with approval from the People's Representative Council (DPR). Since 23 May 2013, the Governor of Bank Indonesia is Agus Martowardojo (formerly the Finance Minister of Republic of Indonesia and CEO Bank Mandiri). Agus Martowardojo sworn by the president Susilo "SBY" Bambang Yudhoyono as the Governor of Bank Indonesia to replace Darmin Nasution. At present, the Governor of Bank Indonesia is assisted by 1 Senior Deputy Governor chaired by Mirza Adityaswara, and 4 Deputy Governors, namely Perry Warjiyo, Ronald Waas, Hendar, and Erwin Rijanto.
Due to strengthen its team, Bank Indonesia are looking for a talented, best and brightest candidates for join as position below
- S1 / S2 from the department of Commerce Administration, Business Administration, Economics and Accounting, Economics and Development Studies, Economics, Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Informatics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Physics Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
- Have a solid academic results with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Not exceed 26 years of age for S1 and 28 for S2.
- Good English language skills - Oral and Written.
- Able to work in a team.
- Not undergo a bond with other agency/institution/company or willing to release the bond with other agency/institution/company when received at Bank Indonesia;
- Willing to be placed in all offices of Bank Indonesia.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please submit your application directly through https://ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id or submit directky through 19th Career Days ECC UGM that will held on 27 - 28 February 2016 at Grha Sabha Pramana UGM Lt 1 & 2. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/ Source)