|BASARNAS / basarnas.go.id|
Badan SAR Nasional - BASARNAS is the National Search and Rescue Agency of the Republic of Indonesia, BASARNAS is a non ministrial government agencies in Indonesia in charge of carrying out government duties in the field of civil search and rescue (SAR) matters of interagency interest within Indonesia. The Agency is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl Angkasa Blok B15 KAV 2-3 Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat. According to BASARNAS's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, BASARNAS now has 7 Rescue Coordination Center (RCC), namely RCC Jakarta, RCC Banda Aceh, RCC Medan, RCC Padang, RCC Banjarmasin, RCC Pekanbaru, and RCC Palembang. The National Search and Rescue Agency of the Republic of Indonesia also supported by 33 SAR Offices (10 class A and 23 class B) and 48 Pos SAR spread across Indonesia. BASARNAS led by the Head of the National Search and Rescue Agency of the Republic of Indonesia. Since 14 April 2014, Marsdya TNI FH Bambang Sulistyo S Sos MAP was appointed as the Head of the National Search and Rescue Agency of the Republic of Indonesia. The Head of BASARNAS is assisted by 2 deputies, namely Deputy of Operations and Deputy of Potential.
Due to strengthen its team, Badan SAR Nasional are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Tenaga Honorer BASARNAS
- Awak Kapal SAR
- Nakhoda/Kepala Kamar Mesin (KKM)
- Indonesian citizen (WNI), preferably Male, maximum age of 30 years old age per 31 December 2016.
- Minimum height of 163 cm with ideal body weight.
- Minimum education
- Awak Kapal SAR : minimum Vocational High School/SMK Sailing and have a certificate Basic Safety Training (BST).
- Nakhoda/Kepala Kamar Mesin (KKM) : minimum Nautical Expert Level IV (ANT IV) / Engineering Expert Level IV (ATT IV).
- Strong academic result.
- Notice letter of Healthy condition and blood check and drugs lab results from the Government Hospital.
- Valid Police Records (SKCK).
- Pass a test sail.
- Stamped application letter and addressed to Kepala Badan SAR Nasional u.p Kepala kantor SAR Kelas B Banjarmasin.
- 8 positions available.
- Stamped application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of ID Card;
- Notice letter of Healthy condition and and blood check and drugs lab results from the Government Hospital;
- Copy of Diploma (Primary School/SD up to the last education level);
- Passport photo 3x4 and full-size.
For further information, please refer official source from Badan SAR Nasional on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send directly all required application documents above to Kantor SAR Banjarmasin - Jl A Yani KM 28.2 Banjarbaru Kalimantan Selatan 70721, phone (0511) 4707911 - 4707856 - 4707881. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)