|Indomilk / indomilk.com|
In term of financial performance, Indolakto succeeded in posting positive financial performance in 2014. According to ICBP's annual report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Indolakto was able to expand sales by 12.66% from Rp4.66 trillion in 2013 to Rp5.25 trillion in 2014 mainly driven by increase in average selling prices.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Indolakto is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
INDOMILKUAT Development Program 2016
- Operation (OP)
- Sales, Marketing & Distribution (SMD)
- Finance & Accounting (FA)
- HR & GA (HR)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) who passed in late 2015 (October, November and December) or final level students in the settlement process of thesis will pass in January/February/March 2016.
- Majoring in one of these majors
- Operation (OP) : Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Sales, Marketing & Distribution (SMD) : Economics, Business Administration.
- Finance & Accounting (FA) : Accounting, Management.
- HR & GA (HR) : Psychology, Law.
- Min GPA score 3.30 out of 4.00.
- Deeply interesting in the chosen field.
- Demonstrated good leadership with strong and effective communication skills.
- Actively involved in campus organization / non-academic activities.
- Willing to be assigned throughout units/branches of Indolakto.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Unpad on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Indolakto, please apply directly through CDC Unpad at https://cdc.unpad.ac.id or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in PDF format/single file). Please write "IDP (OP/SMD/FA/HR) (GPA/Month of Graduation/University)" in your email subject, example IDP (SMD) (3.4/Jan/UNPAD). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)