|ICBP Noodles Division / indofoodcbp.com|
During the business year of 2014, ICBP Noodle Divison succeeded in posting excellent financial performance. According to ICBP's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, ICBP Noodle Divison recorded a growth of 15% in total sales amounted to Rp19.92 trillion over the previous year (Rp17.32 trillion in 2013).
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk - Noodle Division currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Indofood Noodle Future Leader (I-FUEL)
- Bachelor degree (S1) graduated a reputable university with solid academic background : Min GPA score 3.10 out of 4.00..
- Not exceed 25 years of age
- Active involvement in campus organizations and event/social committee.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivated, dynamic with personal integrity.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- I-FUEL Manufacturing (Code : I-FUEL MFG) : Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, Chemical, Engineering, Bio Technology.
- I-FUEL Human Resources (Code : I-FUEL HR) : Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in any field/all major (Psychology, Law, Human Resources Management, Industrial Engineering, etc).
- I-FUEL Sales (Code : I-FUEL SALES) : Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in any field/all major (Economy, Management/Business, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, etc).
- I-FUEL Accounting (Code : I-FUEL ACC) : Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNS on following link below.If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please email your recent resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please write position code on your email subject. Closing date for these applications is 31 January 2016. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)