|PT Bank Mega Tbk / bankmega.com|
In term of financial performance, Bank Mega is running well in the first nine months period of 2015 (9M15, ended in 30 September 2015). According to Bank Mega's Quarterly Financial Statements 3 - 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Mega registered total net operating income of Rp 870.02 billion as at the end of 30 September 2015. This amount is an increase of 33.84% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp 650.03 billion.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Mega Tbk offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in banking industry as :
Mega Management Development Program
- Single with the maximum age of 28 years old.
- Graduated from S1 or S2 in any field, preferably from a reputable university with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 3.00 out of 4.0 scale.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Proactive, open minded.
- Possess strong drive for success.