Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia - Account Executive Bank Mandiri Group January 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 18.1.16 | 5:52 PM

Advertisements


Mandiri Inhealth
Mandiri Inhealth / inhealth.co.id
PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia - AJ InHealth or referred to as "Mandiri Inhealth" is a reputable insurance company in Indonesia with core business in life and health insurance. Mandiri InHealth is a member of state-owned lender T Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (Bank Mandiri Group). At present, Bank Mandiri Group is the majority shareholder at Mandiri InHealth with 80% sharesownership. The remaining 20% interest in Mandiri InHealth is owned by PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk, 10%; and PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero), 10%. Mandiri Inhealth has its legal domicile in Jakarta and now has 12 marketing offices, 10 operational offices and 50 services offices spread in all over Indonesia. The Company's head office is registered at Plaza Setiabudi, Gedung Setiabudi 2, Lt 5 Suite 505-508 Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav 62, Jakarta 12920.

Achievement and performance of Mandiri InHealth in 2014 shows good results achievement. According to Mandiri Inhealth's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total assets went up by 16.33% from Rp 1,529.36 billion in 2013 to Rp 1,779.15 billion in 2014. Total net profit continue to grow by 69.04% to Rp 202.72 billion from  Rp 119.91 billion in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia,  PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia have opportunities for efficient and highly motivated individuals to join the Company at the following positions

Account Executive

Requirements
  • Male or Female.
  • Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in any field.
  • Good looking.
  • Strong communication skill.
  • Fluent in English.
  • Broadminded and strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Able to work in a team or individually.
  • Computer literate.
  • Placement at Mandiri InHealth Semarang.
For further information, please refer official source from UDINUS Career Center on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please apply directly by registration through UDINUS's system at http://cc.dinus.ac.id and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 27 January 2016. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia - Account Executive Bank Mandiri Group January 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs