|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - SGM or referred to as "Sarihusada" is a rapidly expanding food and beverage company in Indonesia and holds the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification, ISO 22000 Food Safety System, OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System certifications for the entire operations. The Company concentrates its business activities as a producers of baby and nutritious foods products. Sarihusada is a member of Danone Early Life Nutrition and a local units of French-based Danone Group, one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world. Sarihusada was first established in 1954 as NV Saridele and initiated by the Government of Indonesia and the United Nations (UN) to assist the adequacy of protein in Indonesia. Later in 1972, the Company renamed into PT Sari Husada. The name of PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika officially established in 2012. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Sarihusada operates 2 production plants, located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan, Klaten Central Java. As a part of Danone Early Life Nutrition, Sarihusada also supported by 3 international research centers and a local research centers in Yogyakarta.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika is calling young smart people to seize theese internship opportunities
- Bachelor Degre (S1) in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Required experience for minimum 2 years in the same field, peferably from food or beverages industries,
- Bachelor Degre (S1) in Food Technology, Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering.
- Required experience for minimum 2 years in supervisory level, peferably from food or beverages industries.
- Strong knowledge in Quality & Food Safety System, GMP, HACCP.
- Willing to work in shifting system.
- Strong analytical, time management and communications skills.
- Proficient in reporting with Power Point and Excel.
- Enthusiast, a fast learner and willing to learn something new.
- Willing to be placed in SGM Jogja Plant.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC FT UGM on following link below. Qualified Individuals are invited to submit an application letter with their CV, copy of academic transcript, copy of ID Card and a recent photograph to: HRBP.OperationSGM@danone.com (in PDF format with maximum file size of 2MB). Please write the desire position on the email subject. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)