|Blanja / metra.co.id|
PT Metra Plasa - MetraPlasa is a rapid growing company in Indonesia, running business in e-commerce industry. The Company operates e-commerce site, blanja.com. PT Metra Plasa was established in 2012 and is a member of the Country's largest telecommunication company PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). MetraPlasa is a joint venture between Telkom Metra and e-Bay, respectively with share ownership of 60% and 40%. MetraPlasa is a directly-owned subsidiary company of Telkom Group. e-Bay is an American digital e-commerce company. According to Telkom Metra's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, MetraPlasa is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Mulia Business Park, Building J - Jl Letjen MT Haryono Kav 58 – 60, Pancoran Jakarta 12780.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Metra Plasa is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Minimum holds Bachelor Degree/S1 in Business Management.
- Strong analyticak skill.
- A high level of excel skill.
- Minimum holds Bachelor Degree/S1 in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience with Java/J2EE.
- At least 2 years of experience as JAVA developer in large scale projects.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Pattern is a must.
- Hands-on experience in JAVA Web MVC Frameworks (Springs, Struts, etc).
- Hands-on experienced in JAVA persistence framework (ORM) such as Hibernate.
- Hands-on experience with Java Application Web Server (Tomcat, Apache, etc).
- Have strong understanding of SQL, database concept, & database design is a must.
- Familiar with Windows, Linux Operating System environment.
- Fluent in English language. Speaking Mandarin is an advantage.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. SHould you are intersted and qualified, please submit your application and supporting documents via email and address it to email@example.com. Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)