|Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Citilink has grown significantly in the first half of 2015 (1H-2015, ended in 30 June 2015). During the first half of 2015, Citilink’s unaudited total operating revenues amounted to USD222,078,000, up by 28.1% compared to the first half of 2014 (1Q14) which valued at USD 173,363,000. Total net income in 1H-2015 grew 109% to USD1,457,000, from loss USD 15,952,000 in the previous year. This figures was stated by Garuda Group Corporate Presentation (September 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, now PT Citilink Indonesia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in airline industry as :
- Male or Female, not older than 25 years of age.
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any major from a reputable university with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Good level in English with TOEFL score min. 500 or TOEIC score min. 600 (test validity period 2014-2016).
- Active involvement in campus organizations and event/social committees.
- Single/not married and remain unmarried during the training period (approximately 12 months).
- Willing to be placed/assigned to whichever unit and/or branch office according to company’s needs
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UI on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with PT Citilink Indonesia, please submit directly your CV online to CDC-UI website at http://cdc.ui.ac.id. The applications must be submitted before 15 January 2016. Application will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)