|PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk / danamon.co.id|
In the first 9 month of 2015 (ended in 30 September 2015), Bank Danamon’s total comprehensive income (consolidated) reported 6% down, from from Rp 2,122.88 billion in the first 9 month of 2014 to Rp 1,995.45 billion in the first 9 month of 2015. The total comprehensive income decreased largely due to economic slowdown, according to Bank Danamon's Published Financial Statement (September 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
SME Development Program (Code : SMEDP)
- University Degree (S1) with GPA min. 2.75 within 4.00 scales, preferably with major study in Economics, Management and Marketing.
- Strong analytical skill and has a keen business logic.
- Able to expand the community network between local businesses in order to achieve business growth targets.
- Possess good interpersonal skill, supple, flexible and have a high mobility.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office (Ms Excel and Ms Power Point).
- Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written)
- Placement area : West Java Region.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Unpar on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please send your CV, application letter to PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk HR Kantor Wilayah 02 Jawa Barat - Jl Merdeka No 40 Lt 4, Bandung 40117, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Please indicate the position code "SMEDP" on the right side of the envelope or your email subject. Closing date 11 December 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)