|Bank Bukopin / bukopin.co.id|
Despite of the economy slow down, Bank Bukopin recorded a satisfiying financial result in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q 2015, ended in 30 September 2015). According to Bank Bukopin’s Corporate Presentation 3Q 2015, the Bank booked total assets of Rp 89.5 trillion in 3Q 2015, up 14.84% from Rp 77.9 trillion in the same period previous year (3Q 2014). Bank Bukopin's operating earning after tax grew from Rp 676.6 billion in 3Q 2014 to Rp 798.3 billion in 3Q 2015, an increase of 17.98%.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Bukopin Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Management Development Program (MDP)
- Male/Female.Background in Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Both experienced and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) within 4.00 scales.
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Willing to be assigned in all branch offices of Bank Bukopin throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC UGM following link below. If you are interested to be a member of Bank Bukopin's big family, please submit your application and updated CV and a recent photograph, via email and address it to email@example.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)