|Fakultas Biologi UGM / biologi.ugm.ac.id|
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Gadjah Mada - Fakultas Biologi UGM or the Faculty of Biology of Gadjah Mada University (UGM) is one among 18 faculties in Gadjah Mada University (UGM), one of the largest and leading state-university in Indonesia. The faculty has focuses on various biological sciences, a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms. The Faculty of Biology UGM is registered at Jl Teknika Selatan Sekip Utara Yogyakarta 55281. The Faculty of Biology was established in 19 September 1955 and initially started with two sections; Zoology Section and Botany Section. At present, The Faculty of Biology host 1 undergraduate program (S1), 1 master program (S2) and 1 doctoral program (S3). According to The Faculty of Biology UGM's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, The Faculty of Biology UGM now supported by 62 lectures and 85 educational staff. At present, The Faculty of Biology was lead by Dr Suwarno Hadisusanto as a Dean.
Due to strengthen its team, Fakultas Biologi Universitas Gadjah Mada currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:
Tenaga Laboran dan Petugas Kebun BiologiGeneral Requirements
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Healthy physical, spiritual and free from drugs, psychotropic substances and other additives.
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to imprisonment or confinement under a court decision has legal force tetam.
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Educational qualifications
- D3 majoring in Chemical Analyst (have the skills, expertise and skills in the field of laboratory), 1 formation available (Male / Female).
- SMA / SMK / equivalent (have the skills, expertise and skills in the field of flora and fauna), 1 formation available (Male).
- Application letter;
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcripts;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Health certificate from a government doctor;
- Police Records (SKCK);
- Passport photo 3x4 (2 sheets).
For further information, please refer official source from SDM UGM on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. To apply, please send all required application documents above not later than 13 November 2015 to Dekan Fakultas Biologi UGM - Jl Teknika Selatan, Sekip Utara, Yogyakarta 55281. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)