|WIKA Beton / wikabeton.co.id|
PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk - WIKA Beton is reputable preacast concrete company in Indonesia. WIKA Beton operates primarily as a producer of high-quality concrete products, including piling, bridge beams, retaining walls, bearings street railroads, pipes, concrete products and concrete maritime buildings. PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA Group), is one of the largest Indonesian state-owned construction and real estate companies. At present, WIKA Beton is 60% owned by WIKA Group. Other 40% remaining shares was owned by the general public. WIKA Beton was first established in 1977 as a division of WIKA Group. Later in 1997, WIKA Beton officially established as a separate legal entity. In 2014, the Company went public and its shares listed on the Stock Exchange (IDX) under ticker code WTON. Headquartered in Bekasi West Java, WIKA Beton now has 8 concrete plants, 6 sales area offices and 2 sales representative offices all around Indonesia.
WIKA Beton showed a strong performance in 2014 and recorded a growth of 23.96% in total operating revenue amounted to Rp3,277.19 billion as compared with Rp2,643.72 billion in 2013. Total net profit went up by 33.66% from Rp 241.20 billion in 2013 to Rp322.40 billion in 2014, according to WIKA Beton Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its vision, become the foremost company in the precast concrete product industry, PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Job Vacancy PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk
- Education background in Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent, with major study in
- Civil Engineering (Structure, Geotechnical, Transportation and Project Management).
- Electro Engineering (Power Lines).
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Fresh graduate or experienced in the field of precast concrete
- Preferably Male.
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- A minimum final GPA of 3.00.
- Have a good medical history (weight balance) and no color blindness (partial / total).
- Fluent in spoken and written English (with minimum TOEFL score of 500).
- Excellent in computer software applications in the field.
- Motivated, energetic, adaptable, and able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed throughout the work units of WIKA BETON.
- Sales area in Medan, Palembang, Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Makassar.
- The factory in North Sumatra, Lampung, Bogor, Majalengka, Boyolali, Pasuruan, South Sulawesi, Karawang, and South Lampung.