|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
Achievement and performance of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015) shows good results achievement. Garuda Indonesia managed to record a total revenues of US$1,840.1 millions at the end of 1H 2015 or equal to an increase of around 4.7% compared to US$1,756.9 millions in 1H 2014. Total net income current period reached US$29.3 millions an increase of 114.5% compared with loss US$201.3 millions in 1H 2104. This figures was stated by Garuda Indonesia in its Analyst Meeting 1st Half 2015 Result Announcement as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Attractive appearance and good personality.
- Single/not married.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Minimum age of 18 years and not over 27 years of age or maximum 33 years old for experienced as a flight attendant.
- Minimum education of SMA/SMK or equivalent (preferably D3 and above).
- Minimum height of 158 cm and maximum 172 cm with ideal weight and body posture proportional.
- Not wearing glasses (contact lens allowed with the maximum minus -3.00, cylindrical C-1.00).
- Language proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing (Proficiency in other foreign languages will be an advantage).
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of identity card (ID Car);
- Copy latest academic diploma;
- Color photograph :
- Full body post card size (1 sheet).
- Close up 4x6 (2 sheets).
- Formal attire (short sleeve blouse bright colored, knee lenght skirt dark colored).
- Wearing loafers/pantofel (high heels).
- Natural make up, hair neatly (tied up for a long-haired).