|PaninBank / panin.co.id|
Achievement and performance of Panin Bank in 2014 shows good results achievement. Panin Bank registered a 5.26 percent growth in total net income value of Rp 2,583 billion as compared with Rp 2,454 billion in 2013. This figures was stated by PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its vision, to transform PaninBank into one of the leading consumer and business bank in Indonesia, PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Panin Professional Program
- Account Officer Program
- Frontliner Development Program
- Male/Female, with the maximum age of 25 years old.
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any major from with a minimum final GPA of 2.75 / 4.00.
- Both experienced (maximum 3 years) and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome.
- Good looking with minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 154 cm (Female).
- Demonstrated good communication skill.
- Willing to work in marketing area.
- Dynamic, energetic and highly motivated.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Male/Female, with the maximum age of 30 years old.
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any major from with a minimum final GPA of 2.75 / 4.00
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 154 cm (Female).
- Required experience for minimum 2 years in banking.