|PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk / cimbniaga.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga is a reputable privately-owned commercial bank in Indonesia which was founded in 1955. The Bank initially known as Bank Niaga. Later in 2008, Bank Niaga and Lippo Bank were merged into PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk. The Bank is a local subsidiary company of CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group), a Malaysia-based investment bank. At present, 97.9% of its shares are held by CIMB Group. CIMB Niaga is based in Jakarta and now has 919 office networks throughout Indonesia. In term of financial performance, CIMB Niaga booked total assets of Rp 245.24 trillion at the end of June 2015, up 9.1% from Rp 224.84 trillion from the same period at previous year (year on year/YOY). Total customer deposit reached Rp 185.99 trillion in the end of June 2015. This reflected an 12.2% increased YOY from Rp 165.83 trillion at the end of June 2015, according to CIMB Niaga Analyst Presentation 1H-2015 Results (Unaudited) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:
Relationship Officer Development Program (RODP)
- Male/Female, single with the maximum age of 26 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in any field with minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale of 4.00).
- Excellent English communication both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated good communication skill.
- Diligent, honest, friendly, knowledgeable and thorough.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Willing to be stationed in all areas/branches of CIMB Niaga, espacially at the area of West Java.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNPAD on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please forward your curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com (max 1MB) with subject RODP (space) (applicant name). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)