|PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk / waskita.co.id|
Waskita’s performance in the first semester of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015) improved over the previous year. According to Waskita Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period 6 Months (ended in 30 June 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company booked total revenues of Rp3,984.32 billion in 1H 2015 or equivalent with a 25.23% growth compared with Rp 3,181.36 billion in 1H 2014. Total net income for the year jumped 182.29% from Rp 60.74 billion in 1H 2014 to Rp 171.48 billion in 1H 2015.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Waskita Karya will open Management Trainee opportunities in the following area:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Architectural Engineering (AE)
- Electrical Power Engineering (EP)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Geodetic Engineering (GE)
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
- Accounting (ACC)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Fresh Graduate Bachelor Degree (S1) with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 out of 4.0 scale.
- Not older than 25 years of age.
- Willing to be placed in East Region of Indonesia and Overseas
- Deeply interesting in in construction industry, engineering, infrastructure investment and realty.
- A highly driven and motivated self starter with a strong commitment in achieving career, personal and organizational goal.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbkon following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at Waskita MT 2016 Application form and then send your application letter, CV, recent Photograph (4x6), copy of academic certificate and transcript to: email@example.com. Please write on the email subject: Name, MT-Background Education(CE/AE/EP/ME/GE/QHSE/ACC/FM). Closing date 16 October 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)