Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara - Engineer, Project Management Newmont Group October 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 12.10.15 | 9:19 PM

Advertisements


PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara / ptnnt.co.id
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara - PTNNT or widely known as Newmont is a reputable foreign investment (PMA) company in Indonesia with core business in mining industry. The Company concentrates its business activities in the coper and gold mining industry. The Company having coper-gold mining location in Batu Hijau Sekongkang West Sumbawa regency, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is member of Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM), a world leading gold mining company. According to PTNNT's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, 56% of its shares are held by Nusa Tenggara Partnership BV (Newmont & Sumitomo). The remaining 44% shares in PTNNT is owned by PT Multi Daerah Bersaing (24%). PT Pukuafu Indah (17.8%) and PT Indonesia Masbaga Investama (2.2%).

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation (PRD0010)

Requirements
  • Degree in Electrical (Power Engineering or Engineering Physics).
  • Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR will be highly prioritized.
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering design and construction in mining, heavy industry, or EPC company.
  • Must have solid experience working in each phase of electrical project engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning.
  • K3 Ahli Listrik certified is desired.
  • Operating knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD), familiar with Microstation is favorable.
  • Strong understanding of Electrical & Instrumentation Industry standard: IEC, NEC, AS/NZS, PUIL, ISA.
  • Strong knowledge of Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control (PLC/DCS) system.
  • Good knowledge of Project Management.
  • Good skill in English, both written and spoken (at least intermediate level).
  • Strong safety standard and commitment.
  • Strong interpersonal skill.
  • Able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
Sr. Spec - Project Management (ISY0611)

Requirements
  • Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Master Degree will be an advantage.
  • Minimum 5 years of experience as the project manager.
  • Experience in planning, strategy, business process, and methodology development.
  • Strong knowledge of IT Project Management and Project Management Framework.
  • Excellent level of English proficiency, excellent in communication (oral) and writing (presentation).
  • Possess certification in the Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage.
  • Strong team leadership skill. Ability to communicate, motivate and supervise staffs.
  • Ability to cope and thrive in high pressure and deadline oriented project environment.
  • Ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas as well as think strategically.
  • Strong results orientation, high energy focus with good business judgment.
  • A proven ability to interface with customers and communicate well in all situations.
  • Strong interpersonal skill.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into PTNNT's linked erecruitment website https://recruitment.ptnnt.co.id. Applications must be submitted by 25 October 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara - Engineer, Project Management Newmont Group October 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs