|PT Arutmin Indonesia / arutmin.com|
In term of operational performance, Arutmin’s performance in 2014 improved over the previous year. According to PT Bumi Resources Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Arutmin Indonesia reported total coal mined in 2014 amounted to 31.8 million tons. This total coal mined figures reflected an 7.5% increase compared with 29.6 million tons in 2013.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Arutmin Indonesia currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Logistic & Quality Engineer (LQ)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Mining or Metallurgy or related disciplines with minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in quality related role in coal mining industries & process engineering.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding of coal mining, processing, bulk handling procedures, shipping and end use industries.
- Extensive experience and proven skill in coal quality management.
- Good computer skill (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point).
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral, ideally in both English and Indonesian to liaise with internal/external contacts.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to work in minimum supervision.
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- High commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.