|PT Adaro Energy Tbk / adaro.com|
PT Adaro Energy Tbk - Adaro Group (IDX ticker code ADRO) is a major public-listed company in Indonesia with core business in integrated coal mining industry. Adaro Group and its subsidiaries are engaged in the field of integrated coal mining business, including coal mining and trade, mining contractor services, coal infrastructure and logistics, and power generation. Headquartered in Jakarta, Adaro Group is recognized as the second largest thermal coal mining companies in Indonesia. As at the end of 2013, Adaro Group reported total coal reserves of 1.1 billion tonnes (Bt) and coal resources of 12.8 Bt. In term of operational performance, Adaro Group registered total coal production of 25.88 million tonnes (Mt) of coal as at the first semester of 2015 (1H15), a 7% decrease from 27.82 Mt at the same period last year. This total coal production figures was stated by Adaro Energy Investor Presentation September 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Adaro Energy Tbk is looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesionals to fill the following position :
Officer Development Operation
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (S1/S2) majoring in Psychology from a reputable university (GPA: 3,25 ~ up).
- At least 3 years of experience in mining.
- Active in English language.
- Demonstrated good command in English both oral and written.
- Demonstrated good communication and coordination skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Willing to be placed in Head Office Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Adaro Energy Tbk on following link below. To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit Adaro's career site at www.adarocareer.com. Application valid until 30 November 2015. Your application will be treated confidentially and only candidates who apply through Adaro Career will be proceed. (JobsCDC.com / Source)