|Bank Sumut / banksumut.com|
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Utara - Bank Sumut is a trusted and reliable regional development bank in Indonesia, based in Medan North Sumatera. At present, 56.59% of its shares are held by the North Sumatra Provincial Government and 43.41% remaining shares by 27 Cities/Regencies Governments in North Sumatra. As of December 2014, Bank Sumut has 30 conventional branches, 5 sharia branches, 103 conventiona sub branches, 17 sharia sub branches, 16 cash officnes, 40 Samsat Payment Points, 23 mobile cas and 239 ATM units. Bank Sumut has shown another solid performance in 2014. According to Bank Sumut Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Sumut registered total assets of Rp 23,389 billlion in 2014, up by 8.09% compared to Rp 21,495 billion in 2013. Total loans in 2014 amounted to Rp 18,161 billion, an increase of 6.14% from the previous year of Rp 17,109 billion. Bank Sumut’s total third party funds in 2014 amounted to Rp 18,939 billion up by 18.79% compared to Rp 15,943 billion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Utara is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Back Office : Minimum S1 from all departements, except the department of Midwifery, Health / Nursing, Education, Literature, Art and Religious.
- Front Liner : Minimum D3 from all departements, except the department of Midwifery, Health / Nursing, Education, Literature, Art and Religious.
- Kredit : Minimum S1 in Economics, Law, Science, Agriculture and Engineering.
- Pembiayaan Syariah : Minimum S1 in Economics, Law, Science, Agriculture and Engineering.
- Junior Audit : Minimum S1 in Accounting.
- Teknologi Informasi : Minimum S1 in Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Information System, Electronics, Graphic Design and Statistics.
- Male/Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Not exceed 25 years of age for fresh graduate candidates and 27 for experienced candidates by 3 October 2015.
- Minimum height of 160 cm for Male and 153 cm for Female.
- For front liner positions : minimum height 165 cm (Male) and 160 cm (Female), preferablygood appearance.
- Well proven in English (both spoken & written) is an advantage.
- Computer literate, minimum MS Office.
- Single and willing not to get married during undergoing a bond.
- Willing to undergo a bond.
- Willing to be assigned in all working area of Bank Sumut.
- Never been sentenced to imprisonment or confinement under a court decision which is legally enforceable.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Sumut on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Bank Sumut's linked erecruitment website at http://e-recruitment.or.id/lppi-banksumut (Online application will be closed on 12 October 2015). Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.(JobsCDC.com/Source)