|PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) / posindonesia.co.id|
PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) - Pos Indonesia is the national postal company of Indonesia. Pos Indonesia is a state-owned company and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. The history of Pos Indonesia started on 1746 when the first post offices opened in Batavia (now Jakarta) by Governor General GW Baron van Imhoff. After several changes in status, the name of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) was officially established in 1995. Pos Indonesia is based in Bandung West Java and its head office is registered at Jl Cilaki No 73 Bandung 40115. As of December 2014, Pos Indonesia supported by 3,790 post offices, 1,833 mobile services, 28,899 agents and directly employs nearly 19,392 employees spread in 11 regional offices throughout Indonesia. The national postal company also supported by 3 subsidiaries, namely PT Bhakti Wasantara Net, PT Pos Logistik Indonesia, and PT Pos Properti Indonesia. In term of financial performance, Pos Indonesia succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth. According to Pos Indonesia Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Pos Indonesia was able to record total sales of Rp 4,410.68 billion in 2014, an increase by 4.7% from Rp 4,207.69 billion in 2013.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:
Rekrutmen Karyawan PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Intake Diploma III (D3)
- All applicants must be the Indonesian Ciitizen (WNI) as evidenced by the Identity Card/KTP.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder from all the departments of the State or private colleges accredited.
- Maximum age of 27 years old on 1 September 2015.
- Willing to comply with all the provisions of recruitment. If after passed in the overall selection process proved to provide information that is not true or false and not in accordance with the administrative requirements specified by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero), then canceled graduation by making a written statement.
- Drug-free and not under investigation for an offense by the authorities for criminal action or the use of drugs, as evidenced by the Police Notes (SKCK) and Drug-Free Certificate from Police Department.
- Have excellent health both physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by a medical certificate.
- Willing to be relocated in all regional area in accordance with the choice of applicants, with making statement (regional option can be seen in the application of e-recruitment).
- Single or married status.
- For applicants who were still single must be willing to not to get married during the training period.
- Willing to will not demand higher ranks of the Diploma which has been required at the time was appointed as an employee of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with PT Pos Indonesia (Persero), please register directly through www.gaiasol.com. E-recruitment application will be open starting from 21 September to 30 September 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. Late submissions will not be considered and phone inquiries will not be accepted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)