|PT Nindya Karya (Persero) / nindyakarya.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Nindya Karya managed to strengthen its financial performance in 2013. PT Nindya Karya (Persero) managed to record total new contract in 2013 of Rp 3.43 trillion, an increase of 18.67% from the previous year of Rp 2.89 trillion in 2012. This figures was stated by JobsCDC.com from PT Nindya Karya (Persero) Annual Report 2013.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Nindya Karya (Persero) seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as positions below:
Recruitment Professional Program
- Manager Proyek Utama
- Proyek Jalan & Jembatan (Code : MP-1A)
- Proyek Gedung (Code : MP-1B)
- Proyek Pelabuhan & Dermaga (Code : MP-1C)
- Proyek Jalan & Jembatan (Code : MP-2A)
- Proyek Gedung (Code : MP-2B)
- Proyek Pelabuhan & Dermaga (Code : MP-2C)
- Proyek Jalan & Jembatan (Code : SA-A)
- Proyek Gedung (Code : SM-B)
- Proyek Pelabuhan & Dermaga (Code : SM-C)
- Male with maximum age of 45 years old for Manager Proyek Utama positions, maximum 40 years old for Manager Proyek Muda Positions and 35 years old for Site Manager positions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Civil Engineering from a leading university
- High integrity and good team work.
- Willing to be relocated in all over Indonesia.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Manager Proyek Utama : previous experience as project manager at least 5 projects or 12 years.
- Manager Proyek Muda : previous experience as project manager at least 3 projects or 8 years.
- Site Manager :previous experience as site manager at least 3 projects or 5 years.
- In depth knowledge of project management and computer literate (Microsoft Project, Primavera).
- Previous experience in state-owned construction company (BUMN Karya) will be an advantage.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copy of academic diploma and transcript;
- Police Record/SKCK (can be submitted later);
- Copy of resident ID Card;
- Color photograph 4x6.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Nindya Karya (Persero) on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please send your application with required documents above (in PDF format without extracting files) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the desire position code on the email subject. Closing date 18 September 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)