|Bank Mandiri / mandirisekuritas.co.id|
In terms of financial performance, Mandiri Investasi recorded a positive financial result in 2014. According to Mandiri Investasi Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Mandiri Investasi registered total operating revenue of Rp 193.32 billion in 2014. This reflected an 4.33% increase from Rp 184.94 billion in 2013. Assets of Mandiri Investasi in the position of the end of 2014 showed an increase of Rp 141.32 billion in 2013 became Rp 153.01 billion at the end of 2014, an increase of 8.27%.
To achieve the company vision, to become the most trusted investment manager with innovative investment solutions and excellent service, PT Mandiri Manajemen Investasi is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team as
Head of IT Department
- Minimum S1 in Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Informatics Managtement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as IT Manager or Head of IT Department (mandatory).
- Previous experience in IT Management, IT Service, Networking and Infrastructure, SDLC software.
- Previous exposures in asset management or security industry will be advantage.
- Technical skills in Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server (mandatory).
- English literacy, spoken and written (mandatory).
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please send your application directly through Mandiri Investasi - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 23 October 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)