Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Administrator, Senior Analyst Indosat September 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 13.9.15 | 1:52 PM

Advertisements


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is one of the largest public-listed company in Indonesia, running business in telecommunication industry (Telco). Indosat offers a full range of mobile telecommunication services, telecommunication networks as well as information technology and convergence technology services. As a public-listed company, Indosat registered its shares in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under stock code ISAT. PT Indosat Tbk is owned and managed by Qatar-based Ooredoo Group (formerly Qtel Group), a reputable telco company in the Middle East and Africa regions. At present, Ooredoo Group through Ooredoo Asia Pte Ltd holds 65% shares in Indosat. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and investor and public shareholders, 15.29%.  Indosat is recognized as the second largest mobile phone operator in Indonesia with more than 66 million active subscribers as the end of June 2015. In term of financial performance, Indosat improved its performance in the first six-month periods in 2015 (2Q 2015, ended in June 2015). According to Indosat Financial Statements 2Q-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Indosat managed to record revenue of Rp 12,619.96 billion in 2Q 2015, an increase of 8.66% from Rp 11,613.11 billion in the previous year (2Q 2014).

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

Merchandising & Logistic Administrator (Vacancy ID : VAC5348)

Requirements:
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in any field.
  • At least 2 years of experience in Galeri Infrastructure / Merchandising / Support and 1 years in various project.
  • Strong leadership skill.
  • Strong logistic and merchandising management skill.
Senior Customer Operations Analyst (Vacancy ID : VAC5324)
Requirements:
  • Bachelor degree is a must, preferably MBA degree.
  • Certification in Customer Experience Management will be an advantage.
  • Minimum 3 years of mid-level experience in Customer Experience Management, preferably in Telco industry.
  • Experience in research and insight development techniques.
  • Experience in Net Promoter, Secure Customer Index and other key CX metrics.
  • A team player, highly motivated, and self starter.
  • Excellent stakeholder manager.
  • Strong analytical and reporting skills.
  • Highly numerate, and results oriented.
  • Effective interpersonal skills across all levels of the business.
  • Possess excellent communication skill, both oral and written.
  • Good level in English.
  • Have excellent skill in operating Microsoft Office application.
  • Strong understand business process within related functions.
  • Strong knowledge on product and industrial will be an advantage.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. IShould you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please submit your application to VAC5348 - VAC5324. Closing date 18 September 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Administrator, Senior Analyst Indosat September 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs