Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment D3 Network Technician Indosat September 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 27.9.15 | 1:47 PM

Advertisements


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is a major cellular operator in Indonesia. With more than 66 million active subscribers as the end of June 2015, Indosat is widely known nationwide as the second largest cellular company in Indonesia. Indosat is a public-listed company and its shares are registered on the stock exchange under stock code ISAT. Indosat is a local business unit of Qatar-based Ooredoo Group. At present, Ooredoo Group (formerly known as Qtel Group) owns a 65 percent stake in Indosat through its subsidiary Ooredoo Asia Pte Ltd. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia (14.29%), Skagen AS (5.49%) and public (15.29%). In term of financial performance, Indosat recorded a satisfiying financial result in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q 2015, ended in June 2015). Despite of the economy slow down, Indosat managed to record revenue of Rp 12,619.96 billion in 2Q 2015. These revenuee figures showed an increase of 8.66% from Rp 11,613.11 billion in the previous year (2Q 2014), according to Indosat - Financial Statements 2Q-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

Network Technician
Field : Network & Engienering

Requirements
  • Have a Diploma Degree (D3) majoring in Informatics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, and Industrial Engineering.
  • Previous experience in telecommunication industry or similar jobs work will be an advantage.
  • Solid integrity, professionally and personally.
  • Strong initiatives in self-development.
  • Commitment to quality and timely result of the works.
  • Good level in English.
  • Able to work independent and under pressure.
Placement areas
  1. Samarinda – East Kalimantan (Vacancy ID : VAC5419);
  2. Sampit – Central Kalimantan (Vacancy ID : VAC54120);
  3. Barabai – South Kalimantan (Vacancy ID : VAC54121)
  4. Palu – Central Sulawesi (Vacancy ID : VAC54121).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in telecommunication industry, please apply directly by registration through Indosat's e-recruitment system at http://careers.indosat.com. The applications must be submitted before 29 September 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment D3 Network Technician Indosat September 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs