|PT Bina Pertiwi / binapertiwi.com|
PT Bina Pertiwi - PT BP is a a rapid sustainable growth agriculture machinery and industrial equipment company in Indonesia, based in Cakung East Jakarta. PT Bina Pertiwi has defined the following 4 business pillars, namely Agricultre Solution, Material Handling Solution, Construction and General Engine Solution. PT Bina Pertiwi is an affiliate company of public-listed conglomerates PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group) in Heavy Equipment, Mining and Energy Group (AHEME). At present, PT Bina Pertiwi is fully owned by PT United Tractors Tbk, a leading heavy equipment and mining company in Indonesia, part of AHEME. At present, PT Bina Pertiwi has been operating in 19 branch offices throughout Indonesia. In term of financial positions, Bina Pertiwi posted positive financial performance in 2014. According to PT United Tractors Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Bina Pertiwi managed to record total assets of Rp 717,263 millions in 2014, an increase of 41.99% from from Rp 505,140 millions in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bina Pertiwi currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
- Branch Administration Supervisor (BAS)
- Cost Accounting (CA)
- Parts Support Officer (PSO)
- Promotion Officer (PO)
- Not exceed 26 years of age.
- Background in Diploma Degree (D3), majoring in one of these majors
- Economic/Accounting (BAS)
- Accounting/Taxation (CA)
- Management (PSO)
- Economic/Administration/Communication (PO)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC FEB Unpad on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application letter, CV and indicating "UNPAD-Position Code" in subject line to email@example.com. Closing date 12 September 2015. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)