|BGR Indonesia / bgrindonesia.com|
PT Bhanda Ghara Reksa (Persero) - BGR or known as BGR Indonesia is a reputable integrated logistic management services company in Indonesia which is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, the network coverage of BGR Indonesia comprised of 9 branch offices, and 16 sub branch offices throughout Indonesia. BGR Indonesia also supported by 623 warehouses with installed total warehouse capacity of 1.56 million tons. The financial performance of BGR Indonesia in 2014 showed a good improvement. According to PT Bhanda Ghara Reksa (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, BGR Indonesia posted an increase of 24.88% in total revenues from Rp736.96 billion in 203 to Rp772.91 billion in 2014. Total net profit amounted to Rp 53.48 billion in 2014, which represented an increase of 6.76% over total profit recorded in 2013 of Rp 50.09 billion.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Bhanda Ghara Reksa (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Staf PKBL (Code : PKBL)
- Male, age maximum 27 years old.
- S1 in Accounting from reputable university with the minimum accreditation of B and minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 (on a 4-point scale).
- Have driving license class A (SIM A) and familiar with JABODETABEK area.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Competent knowledge of office applications.
- Strong communication skill.
- Does not have a nuclear family (father, mother, sister, in-law, uncle, aunt) who are still actively working at PT BGR (Persero).
- 1 position available.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bhanda Ghara Reksa (Persero) on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please send your complete application into a single file in PDF format to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject Name_Position Code (Name Form renamed with the same format). Closing date 18 September 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)