|PT Bank Central Asia Tbk / bca.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank BCA booked an increase in its operational performance in the first half of 2015 (1H-15, ended in 30 June 2015). Despite of the economy slow down, Bank BCA registered a 8.8% growth in total net profit of Rp 8,541 billion in 1H-15 as compared with Rp 7,852 billion in the same period previous year (1H-14). This figures was stated by Bank BCA's presentation (Financial Report per 30 June 2015) submitted to Bank Indonesia as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Program Pendidikan Akuntansi (PPA)
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI).
- High school graduate (SMA / SMK) or Still registered as an active student of SMA/SMK grade III.
- Maximum age of 20 years;
- Minimum average grades of class I - III of 7.50.
- The average score of Mathematics (SMA IPA, IPS) or Productive score (SMK) of at least 7.50.
- Never lived class of SD-SMA / SMK.
- Never involved in drugs and other illegal.
- Graduated in the selection process.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://karir.bca.co.id/beasiswa/program-pendidikan-akuntansi-(ppa)/pendaftaran. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)