Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BTN (Persero) Tbk - Walk in Interview D3 CS Staff BTN September 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 13.9.15 | 10:45 AM

Advertisements


Bank BTN
Bank BTN / btn.co.id
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk - BTN or Bank BTN (IDX code BBTN) is a reputable commercial bank in Indonesia. Bank BTN is widely known nationwide as a prominent player in the mortgage industry. According to PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk Business & Financial Reports as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BTN reported total loans of Rp 126,125 billion at the end of June 2015, comprising Rp 112,903 billion in housing loan (or equivalent with 89.52% of total loans) and Rp 13,223 in non housing loan (10.48%). Bank BTN is a state-owned bank which is majority owned bt the Government of Indonesia. As of 30 June 2015, the Government of Indonesia owns a 60.13% stake in Bank BTN with the remainder of the shares (39.87%) belonging to investor and public shareholders. Bank BTN is based in Jakarta and now has 3 regional offices, 65 branches, 223 sub branches, 479 cash outlets, 50 sharia outlets, 30 priority outlets throughout Indonesia.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:

Customer Service Staff

Requirements
  • Male/Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) with with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 out of 4.00 scale.
  • Single (unmarried) with the maximum age of 24 years old (has not been repeated in the 25 per 31 December 2015).
  • Good looking and proportional weight.
  • Does not have any family relationship father / mother / brother / sister / children with employees BTN.
  • Willing to be placed throughout the working area of Bank BTN in East Java (preferably placement at Bangkalan East Java).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please submit directly your application letter, CV, copy of ID Card, Copy of Diploma and Copy of transcript along the Walk-In Interview on 14-18 September 2015 (09.00 - 16.00 WIB) at Kantor Bank BTN Cabang Bangkalan, Jl. Teuku Umar No 16 Bangkalan. All participants are required to wear a white shirt with a black skirt. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BTN (Persero) Tbk - Walk in Interview D3 CS Staff BTN September 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs