Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BTN (Persero) Tbk - Branch Coordinator, TL Field Collector BTN September 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 18.9.15 | 5:51 AM

Advertisements


Bank BTN
Bank BTN / btn.co.id
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk - BTN or Bank BTN is a trusted and reliable state-owned commercial bank in Indonesia with core business in mortgage segment. According to Bank BTN Business & Financial Reports as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Bank registered total loans housing loan of Rp 112,903 billion at the end of June 2015. This figures equivalent with 89.52% of total loan of Bank BTN which was Rp 126,125 billion. Bank BTN is a public listed company and its shares are traded on the stock market (IDX) under stock code of BBTN. As of 30 June 2015, 60.13% of its shares are held by the Government of Indonesia with the remainder of the shares (39.87%) belonging to investor and public shareholders. Bank BTN is based in Jakarta and now has 3 regional offices, 65 branches, 223 sub branches, 479 cash outlets, 50 sharia outlets, 30 priority outlets throughout Indonesia.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:

Branch Coordinator

Requirements
  • Male / Female, age of candidate under 37 years old in December 2015.
  • At least 3 years of experience as Head of Collection unit or equivalent position in Finance / banking company.
  • At least 5 years of working period in finance / banking company.
  • Strong leadership skill as evidenced by managerial experience for at least 3 years in banking
  • Minimal education of S1.
  • Excellent in Microsoft Office.
Team Leader Field Collector

Requirements
  • Male / Female, age of candidate under 32 years old in December 2015.
  • At least 3 years of experience as Collection Supervisor or equivalent position in Finance / banking company.
  • Minimal education of S1.
  • Excellent in Microsoft Office.
General Requirements
  • Indonesian citizens (WNI).
  • Attractive appearance and good personality.
  • Able to communicate well at all levels.
  • Able to build teamwork and able to work under pressure.
  • Good English language skills - Oral and Written.
  • Having no family relationship father / mother / brother / sister / Children with BTN Employees.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please submit directly your resume to Bank BTN Regional Office 1 - Gedung Bank BTN Bekasi Lt 4, Jl Jend Sudirman No 19 Bekasi 17143 with format position code (Branch Coordinator / TL Field Collector) and applicant identity. Closing date 23 September 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BTN (Persero) Tbk - Branch Coordinator, TL Field Collector BTN September 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs