|The Ministry of Foreign Affairs / kemlu.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia through Indonesian Embassy (KBRI) Canberra currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:
Pegawai Setempat di KBRI Canberra
- Indonesians Citizen (WNI), fear of God Almighty, faithful and obedient to the Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution and the Republic of Indonesia.
- Not a student who received scholarships from the Government of the Republic of Indonesia or a foreign government, state / private sector in Indonesia and the country concerned.
- Never dishonorably discharged as PNS / Member TNI / Police as well as private employees.
- Not located as CPNS / PNS and not being strain agreement / contract with other agencies.
- Not married to a person without citizenship.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Willing to be placed in all functions / parts of KBRI Canberra which is determined by the KBRI Canberra.
- Permanent Resident at Australia.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) graduated from accredited university (PTN/PTS) or overseas graduates.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Maximum age of 45 years old as of 1 January 2016 (born after 31 December 1970).
- Latest color photograph 4x6cm (3 sheets, please write your name in back side of photograph);
- Application letter as Pegawai Setempat KBRI Canberra;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of valid Indonesian Passpor;
- Copy of valid Australian visa;
- COpy of birth certificate;
- Authenticated copies of Degree certifications and transcripts (temporary degree verification statements/SKL is not applicable);
- Copy of IELTS certificate with minimum score of 6.5;
- Medical and drug free certificates.
For further information, please refer official source from Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send all required documents above and addressed to Wakil Kepala Perwakilan RI/Kepala Kanselerai Kusuwa Nursiawati Habir - Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, 8 Darwin Avenue, Yarralumla, ACT 2600. Please mark "SELEKSI PS" on top right corner of your application envelope. Closing date 12 October 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)