|Kemenko Perekonomian / ekon.go.id|
Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia - Kemenko Perekonomian or commonly abbreviated as EKON is the Coordinating Ministry for the Economy of Republic of Indonesia. Kemenko Perekonomian is one among 4 the four Coordinating ministries in the Indonesian Cabinet (Kabinet Kerja / working cabinet). Kemenko Perekonomian handles the coordination and synchronization of preparation and policy formulation and implementation in the field of economics. In the Working Cabinet lead by the President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo, Kemenko Perekoniman supervise 10 ministries in the field of economics. According to Kemenko Perekonomian's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the organizational stucture of Kemenko Perekonomian comprise of 7 deputies, 1 inspectorates, and 1 secretariat. Since 12 August 2015, Darmin Nasution (former Bank Indonesia governor) was appointed by Jokowi to become the newly Coordinating Economic Minister. He is replacing Sofyan Djalil who shifted as the head of BAPPENAS. The Coordinating Economic Minister supported by 7 expert staff.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia through Deputy I - Deputy for Coordination of Macroeconomics and Finance is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen (WNI) to seize theese career opportunities
Tenaga Pendukung Teknis pada Asisten Deputi Moneter dan Neraca Pembayaran (Code : D1-G6-01)
- Male/Female with the minimum age of 20 years old and not older than 35 years.
- MCandidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Economic Development Studies from an accredited University (PTN/PTS) with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 out of 4.0 scale .
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about monetary and international economics.
- Operating knowledge of Statistical data processing application.
- Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing.
- Hands-on experience in research and publications.
- 1 supporting staff available
- Curriculum Vitae/CV (download CV form here);
- Rekap Data Diri (download rekap data diri form here);
- Copy of ID Card (KTP);
- Copy of academic diploma;
- Copy of academic transcript;
- Copy of NPWP, for those who do not yet have a NPWP may be replaced by a statement of capability makes NPWP if accepted (download here).
- Other supporting documents.
For further information, please refer official source from Kemenko Perekonomian on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please sen all required application documents above not later than 8 September 2015 to email@example.com (All required files must be submitted in .rar or .zip format). Please write "Name_Education_Position Code" in your email subject. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)