|PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) / portal.inaport1.co.id|
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Rekrutmen Tenaga Pandu PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
- Minimum age of 30 years old and not more than 45 years old as of 1 October 2015.
- Minimum education background in ANT-III (preferably ANT-I and ANT-II).
- Experience as a captain/skipper with the sailing period of at least 3 years.
- The minimum height of 160 cm.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind and do not wear glasses or soft lens.
- Fluent in English (active).
- Willing to undergo a bond for 10 years.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero).
- Application letter and curriculum vitae (CV);
- Authenticated copies of marine certifications (ANT III/ANT II/ ANT I);
- Copy of ID Card and KK;
- Copy of birth certificate (akter/surat kenal lahir);
- Copy of sailor book;
- Copy of Certificate Period Sailing;
- Copy of marine training certificate (if any);
- Medical and drug free certificate from Hospital;
- Recent color photograph 4x6 cm and 3x4cm (4 sheets).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please send all required application documents above not later than 17 September 2015 to Tim Rekrutmen Pandu 2015, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) - Jl Krakatau Ujung No 100 Medan 20241, email email@example.com (application file that has been scanned). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)