|PT Nestlé Indonesia / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé Indonesia is a major food nutrition, health and wellness company in Indonesia. PT Nestlé Indonesia is owned and managed by Swiss-based Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group), one of the world’s largest food nutrition, health and wellness companies with more than 339,000 employees employees and has been operating in 197 countries worldwide (including Indonesia). According to Nestlé Group Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Nestlé Group booked total group sales of CHF 91.6 billion at the end of business year of 2014. Nowadays, PT Nestlé Indonesia have more than 3,000 employee spread in 4 factories, comprising: Panjang Factory in Lampung which processes coffee products, Kejayan factory in East Java which processes dairy products, Cikupa factory in Banten which processes confectionery products and Karawang factory in East Karawang West Java which processes dairy and baby foods products.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
General Accounting - Karawang Factory
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the related field, preferably supervisor/coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting. Fresh graduate candidates with previous experience in similar project are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Good attitude, initiative and proactive.
- Placement at Surya Cipta City of Industry - East Karawang Wesy Java.
- Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum requirements above, please send your application directly through Jobstreet's System Nestlé - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications will be treated confidentially and only candidates who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)