|PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com|
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Customer Operation Assistance (Vacancy ID : VAC5263)
Field : Operations
- Undergraduate Degree (S1) with background in Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering.
- Strong understanding in the Telecommunication Infrastructure and Applications.
- Solid knowledge of network environments and concepts such as SDH, TCP/IP, routers, switches, wireless transmission
- At least 1 year of experience in technical aspect of telecommunication area, preferably in Project Management.
- Effective communication skill with customer (internal and external).
- Willing to work in a good teamwork
- Have behavioral competencies (from Indosat framework) : Customer and market focus, effective collaboration.
Field : Information Technology
- Preferably Undergraduate Degree (S1), with background in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Have 2 years of experience in technical position is favorable.
- At least 1 year of experience in IP/MPLS network.
- Preferably Associate Certification and Knowledge of IP for instance CCNA/JNCIA/NRS1.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Application.
- Preferably, fair in English (spoken and written).
- Strong knowledge of IP/MPLS Technology and supporting with technical certification.
- Able to work as a team or independent in under-pressure condition.
- Able to handle critical circumstances during major incident occurs.
- Able to support activities in the maintenance window or non-regular working hours as required.
- Have good analytical thinking and problem solving oriented.
- Demonstrate solid integrity.
- Have good capability to develop team.
- Work closely and effectively in a multi-vendor environment.
Field : Networks & Engineering
- Preferably Undergraduate Degree (S1), with background in Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication).
- At least 1 year of experience in telecommunication industry, especially in managing multi-vendor network performance management, monitoring, and optimization.
- Have a good and effective oral/written communication skills (English and Indonesia).
- Have a good technical writing and reporting skills.
- Have a good presentation and persuasion skills.
- Have a good knowledge of general telecommunication business.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management, Cellular and IP Network.
- Basic knowledge of OMC/NMC System and their roadmap.
- Have a good skills in translating business requirement into technical or functional specification.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Indosat, please submit your application by signing into Indosat's system VAC5263 - VAC5252 - VAC5253. Application valid until 31 August 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)